Knit, Me-Shell, Knit!

These are the adventures of a girl gone mad.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm not sure if it's hot or if it's cold...

It's very confusing to me, this weather...I'm inside my apartment and I'm sweating. Once I step outside, it's cool (and wet). I hate humidity. So does my hair.

The weather is stopping me from doing anything productive, like say, I don't know...knitting. There are plenty of things I could be doing right now, but my arms are stuck to the computer desk. And that's just gross.

I can't wait for fall.

On a happier note, I just signed up for another swap on craftster. I can't wait! Everyone is sending their partner something they can't get in their country. Apparantly, people outside of the U.S. have a hard time finding Kool-Aid packets. (You can dye yarn with Kool-Aid! I've never tried, but it sounds pretty awesome to me.) And I'm always up for trying new candies and food from different countries. I hope I can find a few things that aren't available outside of the U.S to send my partner. I think this one will take a bit of research.

Also, today is my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

Ok, I have to start working on something before my brain turns to mush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home