Knit, Me-Shell, Knit!

These are the adventures of a girl gone mad.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Motivation.

I am hoping that this will keep me motivated. At the moment, the boy is away and I am bored beyond recognition. A new friend from a far away land (I'm being dramatic) has been pretty inspiring and I find myself trying to accomplish all sorts of things I never thought I would.

  1. Knit an item of clothing that someone would be caught in public wearing - check.
  2. Knit something for myself for once...that I would be caught in public wearing - 1/2 check...I'm almost there.
  3. Quit job that makes you miserable even though you love the people you work with (or most of them) and get a job doing what you went to college for in the first place. - 1/2 check...just need that last part and I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home