Knit, Me-Shell, Knit!

These are the adventures of a girl gone mad.

Friday, September 08, 2006

A few pictures of what I've been doing...




The Leaf Tee:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cherry Garcia Neck Tube (from HelloYarn pattern):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

close-up of the cables (my first time! not bad!):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So I didn't plan on knitting the neck tube just yet, but I found some yarn at my LYS and couldn't resist. Specs:

Yarn: Reynolds Andean Alpaca Regal in Brick
Needles: size 10 circular
Pattern: Free! here is the link: http://www.helloyarn.com/cherrygarcia.htm
Time spent: Not much. Maybe 2 hours. Super easy and my idea of instant gratification. Although, it's still not quite cool enough to need a neck tube, but it will be soon enough!

On to the next project!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/10/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger TheSteph said...

Don't you hate these goddamn anon. posts with bullshit links??? They happen on my blog too!

P.S. Nice neck toob!

11/04/2006 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home