Knit, Me-Shell, Knit!

These are the adventures of a girl gone mad.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It would probably be a good idea to post more often.

1. So I finished the clapotis for my mom. It's beautiful.

2. Also finished the Anthropologie-inspired capelet.

3. Leaf tee (see previous post.) Finito.

4. Not just one, but TWO pair of Knucks from Knitty. One pair for my brother, one for my little cousin for her birthday. I think it's safe to say I've overcome the aggravation of learning to use dpn's.

5. The vintage dress patterns.....we bought the fabric, my mom gave it a good try, and it seems nearly impossible to make this dress. We'll keep trying, but I found a nice dress this week to wear to the wedding tomorrow. No worries.


Now, to get some pictures of these fantastic finished objects of mine....

1 Comments:

Blogger CanarySanctuary said...

Hi :) I've wandered over from craftster, and I've got to say: you and me have pretty similar knitting tastes! I made 2 clapotis, the leaf t, and the Anthropologie inspired capelet (in fact, I'm wearing it right now!) Love your stuff. I hope you decide to make the Lady E stole for yourself! It's a fun pattern, and I feel so smart now that I've conquered the ever-scary entrelac :)

11/30/2006 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home