Knit, Me-Shell, Knit!

These are the adventures of a girl gone mad.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back on track.

At least I think I am.

I have now almost completed Rusted Root for myself, but put it on a small hiatus so that I can finish some of those Christmas presents.

My dad's sweater is coming along. I'm almost done the increases for the arms. I think. Pictures and details to come....very soon. It's slightly aggravating considering I could have been past this point already if I didn't have to cast on for the damn thing four times to get it right. I don't even want to talk about it.

I also promised my friend Tammi Jean that I would knit her a Harry Potter scarf for her birthday. This has quickly turned into a birthday/Christmas present, as I did not receive all of my yarn at the same time. And it's a pain in the arse, to boot. Just boring, really. Sloooooow and boring.

Any old way, I think I'll get on top of taking some pictures and posting more often. Because this is just sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home