Knit, Me-Shell, Knit!

These are the adventures of a girl gone mad.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lady Eleanor

Here is my progress shot, blogger be damned:



I'm using Noro Silk Garden in color 243. I love the way the colors change with this pattern. My problem is that I only have 6 balls of yarn. I'm making it smaller than the pattern says, so I hope I have enough, otherwise I'll be in a frenzy to find the same dye lot. It shouldn't be that hard, though. I cast on 40 stitches instead of 56, so it's smaller by two rectangles.
I'm so happy that I have tried entrelac! It's really so much easier than it looks. I can't wait to finish this. It's so much fun, I can totally see myself making another one as a gift.


3 Comments:

Blogger TheSteph said...

Wow! That looks awesome so far! You're always one (or two) steps ahead of me with the scarf patterns! I wanna make that, too! :D

P.S. Did it get cold up there yet? I walked on the beach today, and didn't even need a jacket! This weather sucks.

1/04/2007 2:03 AM  
Blogger CanarySanctuary said...

Beautiful progress! I think you'll have enough for a scarf. It also stretches right out when you block it - I took mine up an extra few inches on each side. Love the colours, as usual :)

1/04/2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

did you stop knitting or just stop blogging?

5/14/2008 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home